Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just an Update

It's been some time now since my last post so this is just a little update. I 've been busy trying to help my parents with their place,working on my place, work, done alittle fishing, planted some food plots and going to the doctors for my health. There's just not enough time in a day to do everything you want to get done. I've tried scheduling things but something or someone always comes up needing me to help them or do something for them. Just the other day I got up at daylight went fishing a couple hours came in ready to work on my lawnmower and the wife tells me we have a water leak in the house, which come to find out was my water heater, which took me half a day to change out by the time I went to town and bought one, removed the old one, then put the new one in. Maybe I should move to Alaska where the days are long and the nights are cold. Anyway time stands still for no one and live goes on. If I'd have known getting old meant doing less with more to do I would have done more when I was younger. Went to my heart doctor June 25 and had to do this big stress test then was scheduled to go to my family doctor yesterday for follow-up and now he is scheduling me to go to a surgical doctor for some kind of endoscopy (??? ) and possibly surgery. Right now I just want things to get back to a normal routine and enjoy live again. It's been hard for me not being able to read everyone's post and leave them comments but somehow I'm going to get back to my writing as I've so enjoyed all my blogging experience with everyone. I will be visiting everyone's sites soon so look for me there.

4 comments:

Tom Sorenson said...

I'm wishin' you luck with the doctor appointments.

Editor said...

glad you will be back to writing,
have missed you.

deerslayer said...

Thanks Tom, I'm sure it's nothing too serious but you never really know till your checked out.

deerslayer said...

Editor; This is the one place I can come too for a good laugh and some great reading and some great photos from time to time. It's great to be back pecking at this old keyboard and spending countless hours thinking of everyone here and what is going on in the rest of the world.It's a bit indirect but at least it's a strong link of communication with all my friends I've made here and thats why I keep coming back to it.